Thursday, March 26, 2009

JCMAG

JustCallMeAcronymGirl. Apparently I use acronyms and abbreviations too frequently. It is not as if I am trying to talk less--I actually fill that space with more nonsense than I would have were I to speak in regular words.

My car is a P.O.S.
Do you need an I.E.P. meeting? Is that part of your I.E.P.?
Let me drop you off at the eL. (that one's fine, i think.)
I went to UW (to the non-midwesterner, this could mean WI, WA, Warsaw, WY).
I am certified to teach canine (K-9: kindergarten through ninth grade). woof.
CYA/CMA--involves covering of one's or another's arse.

So, FYI (for your information), if you see the phrase STBX, it means "soon to be ex" however I intend to not vent too much about him online or "IRL" as not too much good comes from it. Best bet is a good friend on the other end of the phone, hearing the latest and telling me what a total jackass he is.

Have a lovely, rainy rainy night. My tulips might just make it this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment