Thursday, March 26, 2009

change o'planz

I don't think I can make it down to the sunshine like I wanted to. Cuzza money, cuzza lack o'companion, cuzza time squeeze. We have decided to have a fantabulous weekend in The People's Republic of Madison, instead.

Here are some priorities for Spring Break 2009
1/ Swim in a pleasant pool
2/ Relax in a hot tub
3/ Get UV rays by any means necessary
4/ Get drunk with Ollie and drive everyone in our immediate area nuts
5/ Karaoke
6/ Send postcards to readers (send your addy to katjoiri at gmail)
7/ Be gone from the Hurst on March 30
8/ Visit 2 different UU congregations
9/ Write lyrics/poem for 3 pieces, and music for 2 at a minimum
10/Be a daily winner on Dee's art blog
11/Practice mindfulness and yoga daily (thirty minute minimum)
12/Walk 3 miles per day (minimum) (then the hottub, tanning and pool are okay, right?)

3 comments:

  1. careful how you read number four--I am not a fan of drunk driving. nope not at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun K. I wish we could be gambling in Atlantic City together :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 7 totally not accomplished. But I did get my car fixed, which I was afraid to list and fail at.

    ReplyDelete