Sunday, January 11, 2009

Born to be MILD

Oh, my. my, do NOT try and live vicariously through me, people in committed relationships. Are you freaking kidding me? Like, who in their right minds thinks that I am sexy? Totally desperate perverts, that's who. So, sorry to alienate you like that. I don't mean to insult you by calling you a totally desperate pervert if you find me attractive. But, SHOOT. Have ya MET me? I am so frakking dorky, awkward, unaware-yet-under-confident, overly trusting, bitchy--I am either a total bore and low-esteem girl, or act like I am so f'n awesome and hurt feelings.

M's couch is uncomfortable to sleep on, even for a couch. And she and her bf are honorable, silly, loving people.

4 comments:

  1. Next time I see you, I shall challenge you to a duel of self-loathing. Ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so ON! I am totally going to LOSE. eat it!

    ReplyDelete